Annoor Quran School is proud of being committed to the whole family’s education.
If you have any of the following skills:
- A qualified teacher, or assistant teacher who studied or have the knowledge to teach Islamic studies.
- Studied Quran with its proper pronunciation and recitation.
- Earned certificates or ijaza in Quran, certificates in Arabic, Islamic studies, or hadith and would like to help children and youth.
- In the process of studying and would like to gain experience in teaching.
- Able to teach Tajweed rules, or convey clear meaning of Quran [with authenticated resources of tafseer] to students.
- And able to commit 1-2 hours/ week for teaching.
Please email your resume to the education committee chair at email@example.com.
Volunteers have the opportunities for parallel professional development programs and mentorship.